ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Topology-wide notification on critical errors
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:14:28 GMT
Hello Denis!

In my opinion, the primary users of this improvement will be developers,
who at testing and pre-production stage are encountering errors only when
trying production-size clusters.

This means they end up with a dozen of log files and have no idea where to
start looking at. Since it's non-production, DevOps expertise is often
unavailable or limited at this point.

This is the pattern that we repeatedly see in this maillist and on SO, and
elsewhere.

Regards,

--
Ilya Kasnacheev