ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kuznetsov <stku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTCGA: .NET Core Linux tests: process crash (likely due to IGNITE-7770)
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2018 19:58:54 GMT
Hi, Pavel,

As I see from build logs, entire test suite crashes after
TestTxRollbackOnly failure. It's unclear for me at the moment, why do we
get "System.InvalidOperationException: Grid is in invalid state to perform
this operation...", but let's merge the fix [1] for TestTxRollbackOnly
first.

--
Best regards,
  Andrey Kuznetsov.