ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTCGA: Tests of the week
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 21:47:26 GMT
Hi, Denis, Igniters,

I've updated the report for the last weekend mass run-all, please find it
in wiki
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=73631266

In 30 clean runs, there was 371 failed tests, 21 suites. During previous
mass run there were 804 tests including 355 C ++, suites 29. This indicate
progress, but still there is a lot of work to be done.

Thanks to Alexey Goncharuk, Igor Sapego, and Maxim Muzafarov and all folks
were involved into this previous weeks.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov