ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test 150 clients migrated to `Cache [6]` suite
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 10:03:08 GMT
Hi Dmitriy,

  Thank you for this improvement.

Hi Petr,

  IMO there is no need to keep Obsolete suites for so long time because
Igniters ususally do not use test history (excepting TC Jedi who helps with
monitoring). Moreover, test history itself is global, so still no need to
keep suites too long time.

I think it is reasonable to notify before changes because someone may have
created unique parameters combination in suite, so it is not desirable to
delete it without notification (as it was for zIgnores & reproducing
suite).

So let's wait for some time for objections, and if noone objects, we'll
remove.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov