ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Sapego <isap...@apache.org>
Subject Ignite nightly build job on Apache Jenkins server
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:27:14 GMT
Hi Igniters,

There is a job on Apache Jenkins for nightly builds of Ignite [1],
which was useful for providing fast fixes to our users. However,
it seems that noone supports it any more as the last successfull
build date is 31.05.2017.

Does anyone know what is the issue with the job and why it
can not be fixed? Or if it can be fixed, maybe someone would
like to do that? I can do it myself, if I can get administrative
access to the Jenkins server. According to [2], any PMC chair
may grant such access to any committer.

So, Denis, would you grant an access to me, if there are no
objection and no other committers, that would like to resolve the
issue?

[1] - https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Ignite/job/Ignite-nightly/
[2] - https://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins

Best Regards,