ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vyacheslav Daradur <daradu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-5357 is ready for review (Replicated cache reads load balancing)
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:50:03 GMT
I've done some test-builds iteration on the weekends.

Tests [1] look well.

Does anyone have time to do the final review [2][3] and merge it?

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=1125676
[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3578
[3] https://reviews.ignite.apache.org/ignite/review/IGNT-CR-509

--