ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite nightly build job on Apache Jenkins server
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 15:58:47 GMT
Hi Igor,

This build did not make much sense anyway:
1) (At least) platform artifacts (.NET) can't be built there, so the
package is incomplete
2) We have TeamCity, why duplicate maintenance efforts?

Nightly release builds are very useful, but they should be done on TeamCity.
(We have them for .NET NuGet:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Nightly+Builds)

Thanks,
Pavel