ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Amir Akhmedov <amir.akhme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-3999 review
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 02:32:33 GMT
Dmitriy,

Thank you for a hint. Please find below a link to new TeamCity run. This
time looks much better but still has a lot of failed tests. But most of
them not related to my changes except failed .Net tests. Can you please
review and advise on next steps?

Thanks,
Amir

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=1152609&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_RunAll