ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IgniteConfiguration, TcpDiscoverySpi, TcpCommunicationSpi timeouts
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 01:11:03 GMT
+1. Low level timeouts that we still have in discovery and communication
are very hard to explain and I doubt there is anyone who fully understands
how they currently work. They bring a lot of complexity and almost zero
value. Let's deprecate them and leave only failureDetectionTimeout plus
other high level settings that Alexey mentioned.

-Val