ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Ivanov <mr.wei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Ignite 2.4.0 Release (RC1)
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 08:03:59 GMT
Guess, I figured out cloud images matter: those images have embedded scripts for running corresponding
docker container, so it looks like no update for them is required except date on site, which
update policy I’m an unaware of.

> On 14 Mar 2018, at 09:43, Petr Ivanov <mr.weider@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 1. RPM Package Installation
>    * missing ‘[ignite]’ header;
>    * rest of text is indented by 1 space, while should not.
> 2. Building the Binaries
>    * I guess mentioning Java 7 in 2.4.0 release is obsolete — that block should be
either split (which AI requires which JDK for compiling) or just get rid of Java 7 mentioning.
> 3. Docker and Cloud Images
>    * still not clear what to do with AWS / Google Cloud — how to update those images.
Maybe Nikolay Tikhonov can help?

>> On 13 Mar 2018, at 22:27, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Then tell me what to correct and I'll merge the changes.
>>
>> Alternatively, you can send me an SVN patch with changes if it's simples:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Website+Development
>>
>> --
>> Denis
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:25 PM, Petr Ivanov <mr.weider@gmail.com> wrote: