ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Wilson <raymond_wil...@trimble.com>
Subject RE: Apache Ignite nightly release builds
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2018 19:34:11 GMT
The link to build artifacts requires a Team City login. Is there a public
access location?

*From:* Petr Ivanov [mailto:mr.weider@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 21, 2018 10:59 PM
*To:* dev <dev@ignite.apache.org>; user@ignite.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: Apache Ignite nightly release builds

OK, I guess I can present renewed Apache Ignite Nightly Releases.

Link to artifacts of the latest successful build:
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=lastSuccessful&buildTypeId=Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease&tab=artifacts

REST API link to the same (for programmatic access):
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/app/rest/builds/buildType:(id:Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease),status:SUCCESS/artifacts

Link to changes of the latest successful build:
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=lastSuccessful&buildTypeId=Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease&tab=buildChangesDiv

Some disclaimers:

* currently TeamCity will be used as storage for artifacts;

* artifacts will be stored for 2 weeks;

* nightly release builds are for DEVELOPMENT or TEST purposes only — use at
your own risk (especially on production environment);

* build configuration is still more or less experimental, final tuning will
be introduced after some usage.

Enjoy!

As always — questions and feedback are more then welcome.