ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Ignite 3rd party support and employment page
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 00:25:11 GMT
Igniters,

After clicking through various Apache sites and wikis, I discovered that some projects such
as Hadoop [2] and Cassandra [3] maintain the pages of 3rd parties that employ Apache experts
and/or provide professional support.

Eventually, I dared to assemble a similar page for Ignite [1]. Why? This is how those who
gained Ignite expertise can find their next dream job, brag about Ignite there and keep coming
to the community contribute to the code base.

I would listen for your opinion on this and then send the page off to the user list calling
for companies who need Ignite experts or provide technical support.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Third+Party+Support+and+Employment
[2] https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Distributions%20and%20Commercial%20Support
[3] https://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ThirdPartySupport

—