ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-6005 is ready for review
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 21:28:05 GMT
Hi Igniters,

It seems this issue review process hang up.

Andrey Gura had concerns about this implementation. In the same time Ilya L
checked this implementation and approves it.

I didn't find points to improve and concerns are not clear for me. I didn't
managed to get more info in issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6005 comments.

What can be our next step to solve this?

Absence of this fix causes 100% timeout in Data Structures suite and wastes
agents for a long time.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov