ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject REST: support getting objects from cache.
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 04:38:38 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on  IGNITE-7803 REST: Add support to get values inserted via
API or SQL[1]

And found following issues:

1. First, if server node that will handle REST request does not have class
of object that we want to get from cache I need to set cache.keepBinary()
in order to avoid object deserialization and work directly with binary
metadata directly.

But in some cases node could have class in classpath and user may need to
use that class.

How about to add option "keepBinary=true"  and let user handle this by
himself?

2. Second, in binary metadata all names stored in upper case. So, binary
object converted to JSON will be like: {"ID": 1, "NAME": "Alex", "SALARY":
300}

It is OK?

3. Should we handle circular references in binary objects? If yes, then how?

[1]   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7803

--
Alexey Kuznetsov