ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Race on IgniteAtomicLong#close
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 21:32:59 GMT
Anton,

dsMap allows you to share any datastructure between local node's threads
without requesting it using retryTopologySafe method (which is heavy).

T dataStructure = cast(dsMap.get(key), cls);

if (dataStructure != null)
    return dataStructure;

return retryTopologySafe( ...

I see no problems at current behavour since you'll never gain obsolete
value.
You'll gain null once continuous query update dsMap.

Looks like problem with test, not with atomicLong implementation.
After datastructure closing you should be ready to see non null value some
time, but any get method on this value should cause exception.