ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Lucas Beeler <lucas.bee...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Documentation for Binary Client Protocol
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 03:11:35 GMT
Hi Igniters,

I’m with Alexey here: hard-coded “magic” literals make code hard to read and neither
communicate coding professionalism nor comport with published Sun/Oracle style guides. So
I suggest that:
For already defined symbolic constants, let’s use them instead of literal values
If there are literal values for which symbolic constants haven’t yet been defined, let’s
define symbolic constants for them, commit this change to master, and start using the newly
defined symbolic constants
Anyhoo, that’s just my two cents.

As always, it’s a pleasure to be a part of Ignite development...

Cheers guys & gals,
Lucas

--
Lucas BEELER
Technical Consultant, Professional Services