ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thin Client examples for documentation
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 20:58:04 GMT
Pavel, as a side note,

The methods/operations Prachi is struggling with look pretty standard to me.

Do you have tests for them in the code base? I mean *not* the tests you shared before where
we use existing internal binary marshaller APIs but where we code every operation from scratch
(what Prachi is doing for documentation code snippets).

Such tests would help to complete the doc quicker and would ensure that the protocol works
as expected on the user side where people are not going to sit on the internal binary marshaller
apis.

—
Denis