ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2018 17:48:40 GMT
Hi Roman and welcome to the Ignite community!

Added you to Ignite JIRA, so now you can assign tickets on yourself. Below you can find additional
useful information.

Please subscribe to both dev and user lists:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#mail-lists

Get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup

Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
a Jira ticket you would like to start on. Send an email to the dev list sharing your JIRA
id, so we can add you as a contributor in Jira.

These are the easy tickets to start with:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4549?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20labels%20in%20(newbie)%20and%20status%20%3D%20OPEN

While those are more advanced but appealing:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-tickets <https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-tickets>

Looking forward for your contributions!

—
Denis