ignite-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Man, CLSA" <jason....@clsa.com>
Subject RE: IGNITE-6853: Cassandra cache store does not clean prepared statements cache when remove old cassandra session
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 07:34:57 GMT
Hi Ignor,

Would you please help review my patch to see if it is ok.  I'm hoping to include this in 2.4.

Thanks
Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Denis Magda [mailto:dmagda@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 2:15 PM
To: dev@ignite.apache.org; Igor Rudyak
Subject: Re: IGNITE-6853: Cassandra cache store does not clean prepared statements cache when
remove old cassandra session

Hi Jason,

Thanks for fixing the bug! Please assign the ticket on yourself, move it to “PATCH AVAILABLE”
state and run Cassandra specific tests on TeamCity. More on this can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-SubmittingforReview
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-SubmittingforReview>

Igor Rudyak (copied) is a main maintainer. Igor, would you mind checking the patch and explain
how to test the integration on TeamCity (if needed)?

—
Denis

> On Dec 20, 2017, at 10:08 PM, Jason Man, CLSA <jason.man@clsa.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Igniters,
>
> I've got a PR to resolve this JIRA available:

> https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3088
>
> The JIRA was tagged previously with fix version = 2.4
>
> May I know what is the process to move things forward?  (The PR has been created 3 weeks
ago).  I'm hoping this fix would be included in 2.4 release.

> Thanks.
> Jason
> The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is subject to CLSA
Legal and Regulatory Notices.
> These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to you upon request.
> CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed to reducing environmental impact.

The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is subject to CLSA Legal
and Regulatory Notices.
These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to you upon request.
Please consider before printing. CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed to reducing its
impact on the environment.