ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation for Binary Client Protocol
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 02:47:40 GMT
Prachi, Denis,

It is OK that we are using numbers in code samples instead of named
constants?

For example:
   writeByteLittleEndian(3, out);  // Integer type code

It could be smth. like this:
   writeByteLittleEndian(TYPE_INT, out);  // Integer type code

Where TYPE_INT is declared at some place:
public static final int TYPE_INT = 3;

Make sense?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov