ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: BinaryObjectImpl.deserializeValue with specific ClassLoader
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:41:39 GMT
The ticket is on the radar, but not in immediate plans. The problem might
sounds simple at first glance, but we already spent considerable time on
implementation and review, because we heavily rely on classes caching, and
a lot of internal BinaryMarshaller infrastructure should be reworked to
allow for this change. Hopefully, we will have it in Apache Ignite 2.5.