ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle CacheLocalStore on clients node?
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 23:19:00 GMT
Vyacheslav,

I'm not aware of any successful CacheStore implementations like this, there
are multiple non-trivial challenges that you're going to face. If you want
to have a decentralized persistent storage, you should use native Ignite
persistence feature.

CacheLocalStore annotation should be deprecated and removed in my view.

-Val