ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get TTL of the specific (K,V) entry
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2018 20:39:06 GMT
Cross-posting to dev.

Igniters,

This actually makes sense to me. Why don't we add IgniteCache#ttl(K key)
method that would return current TTL for the key? Looks like this is
already provided by GridCacheMapEntry#ttl() method, so we only need to
properly expose it to public API. Am I right?

If there are no objections, I will create a ticket for this improvement.

-Val