ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Irrelevant data in discovery messages
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 19:32:05 GMT
Absolutely agree. I thought we could already filter out system and
environment properties on startup via configuration. I think it was
implemented by Yakov a long time ago. Yakov Zhdanov, can you please chime
in? (

Denis, the information you mention is static and does not change. It would
be enough to include it only into Join requests and not regular heartbeats.
I hope that it is already happening this way. Can you please confirm?

D.