ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weird FillFactor metric fluctuation.
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 00:17:34 GMT
There will be a way to get used and free size in bytes in Ignite 2.4:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7491 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-7491>

*Anton*, did we use fill factor parameter to calculate the used space for the new metrics?
If it’s so then the issue reported by Andrey needs to be investigated and solved before
2.4 release.

—
Denis