ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 2.4 release
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2018 00:32:04 GMT
Hi Vyacheslav,

According to the previous review notes the impact of the changes might be significant, thus,
I would recommend us to move the changes to the next release.

BTW, don’t hesitate to ping reviewers more frequently if there is a pending/abandon review.
We are all the people who are tend to forget or miss notifications ;)

> On Jan 26, 2018, at 2:04 AM, Vyacheslav Daradur <daradurvs@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi, Vladimir, it's good news. I'm looking forward to new Ignite release!
>
> Could you please share a release schedule for 'varint' optimizations?
>
> The task [1] is waiting for review for 5 months.

> On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 12:51 PM, Vladimir Ozerov <vozerov@gridgain.com> wrote:
>> Hi Igniters,
>>
>> As far as I can see all required tasks and fixes were merged. I propose to
>> take several days of silence to test what we've done and start vote at the
>> beginning of the next week.
>>
>> Makes sense?
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 8:39 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, let’s target Wednesday as a code freeze date.
>>>
>>> Community members who are involved in 2.4 release please merge you fixes
>>> and optimizations by that time.
>>>
>>> —
>>> Denis

Java 8