ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IGNITE-6853: Cassandra cache store does not clean prepared statements cache when remove old cassandra session
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:41:20 GMT
Just for the records.

Igor replied and reviewed the changes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6853 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6853>

—
Denis

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 9:13 AM, Igor Rudyak <irudyak@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Denis, Jason
>
> Sorry just found your email regarding IGNITE-6853. It's being a long Christmas holiday
and your email got lost among tons of other emails.

> Anyway, I'll look at this PR: https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3088/files <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3088/files>
>
> Igor
>

> On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 10:15 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org <mailto:dmagda@apache.org>>
wrote:
> Hi Igor,
>
> Could you please do the review by the end of the year? It will be great to include the
fix into 2.4.

> —
> Denis
>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> From: Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org <mailto:dmagda@apache.org>>
>> Subject: Re: IGNITE-6853: Cassandra cache store does not clean prepared statements
cache when remove old cassandra session
>> Date: December 20, 2017 at 10:14:33 PM PST
>> To: dev@ignite.apache.org <mailto:dev@ignite.apache.org>, Igor Rudyak <irudyak@gmail.com
<mailto:irudyak@gmail.com>>

>> Hi Jason,
>>
>> Thanks for fixing the bug! Please assign the ticket on yourself, move it to “PATCH
AVAILABLE” state and run Cassandra specific tests on TeamCity. More on this can be found
here:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-SubmittingforReview
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-SubmittingforReview>

>> Igor Rudyak (copied) is a main maintainer. Igor, would you mind checking the patch
and explain how to test the integration on TeamCity (if needed)?

>> —
>> Denis
>>
>>> On Dec 20, 2017, at 10:08 PM, Jason Man, CLSA <jason.man@clsa.com <mailto:jason.man@clsa.com>>
wrote:

>>> Hi Igniters,
>>>
>>> I've got a PR to resolve this JIRA available:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6853 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6853>
>>> https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3088 <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3088>
>>>
>>> The JIRA was tagged previously with fix version = 2.4
>>>
>>> May I know what is the process to move things forward?  (The PR has been created
3 weeks ago).  I'm hoping this fix would be included in 2.4 release.

>>> Thanks.
>>> Jason
>>> The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is subject
to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices.