ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolay Izhikov <nizhikov....@gmail.com>
Subject [SparkDataFrame] Query Optimization. Prototype
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 10:44:12 GMT
Hello, guys.

I have done prototype of implementation of optimization query from Spark to Ignite [1].

Please, take a look at PR [2].

But still there are some issues I want to clarify with community:

    * Can I know scale and precision of DECIMAL column?
      Example - [3]

    * Ignite have some limitation for a *distributed* join. For example, we can execute join
only for indexed columns. Example - [4].
        * Do we have documentation for all limitations of distributed join implementation?
        * How can I know whether concrete syntactically correct SQL query with join can be
executed by Ignite or not?

[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3397
[3] https://gist.github.com/nizhikov/2d67ed68afd473d7251dab7d79135513
[4] https://gist.github.com/nizhikov/a4389fd78636869dd38c13920b5baf2b