ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Arseny Kovalchuk <arseny.kovalc...@synesis.ru>
Subject Re: Runtime.availableProcessors() returns hardware's CPU count which is the issue with Ignite in Kubernetes
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2017 14:37:10 GMT
Hi Stanislav.

We use OpenJDK and use Alpine Linux based images. See java version below.
In our environment availableProcessors returns CPU's for the host.

Did you mean to try Oracle's JDK 8u151?

arseny@kovalchuka-ubuntu:~/kipod-x$ ku exec ignite-instance-0 -ti bash
bash-4.4# java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_151"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 3.6.0) (Alpine 8.151.12-r0)
bash-4.4# jjs
jjs> print(java.lang.Runtime.runtime.availableProcessors());
40
jjs>

​
Arseny Kovalchuk