ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Partition loss policy - how to use?
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 10:01:35 GMT
Val,

I'm not an expert in how caches subsystem works internally,
 but  I think it is a good idea to add this info and tooling to Web Console
/ Visor.

Could you create issues with description on what part of Web Console /
Visor it could be added.
I guess for Visor CMD  it could be some mode for "cache"  command I think.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov