ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite Enhancement Proposal #6 (Metrics)
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 11:27:39 GMT
Anton,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6869 adds new properties to
ClusterMetrics.
There is corresponding
modules\platforms\dotnet\Apache.Ignite.Core\Cluster\IClusterMetrics.cs in
.NET.
Actually, IGNITE-6869 has a comment from Vladimir about this.

Same thing for IGNITE-6870, IGNITE-6903, IGNITE-6902, etc.

PS Looks like you don't close pull requests when merging them to master.
Please make sure to include "This closes #prnum" in the commit messages,
as the autogenerated comments in JIRA suggest.

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 12:41 PM, Anton Vinogradov <avinogradov@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> Pavel,
>
> These changes mostly about JMX Beans.
> Could you please explain what should be added to .Net? Provide some
> examples please.
>
> On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupitsyn@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Anton,
> >
> > Looks like none of the new metrics are added on .NET side.
> > Please make sure it happens, either as part of existing tickets or
> > separately.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Pavel
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 4:32 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Ok, closed the previously existed as a duplicate and add another
> > usability
> > > issue to fix in the scope of this IEP:
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6925 <
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6925>