ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Lantukh <ilant...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Committership Bar Guidance
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2017 17:54:31 GMT
Denis,

I presume that number of committers in Ignite doesn't grow as fast as
amount of contributions, so it requires additional effort to keep track on
each individual's progress.

So yes, I'd like to propose my candidacy since I'm both willing and able to
participate in development of Apache Ignite and it's community.

--
Best regards,
Ilya