ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How properly handle IgniteOOM
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2017 23:03:55 GMT
Hello Mikhail,

This problem is related to the discussion around Ignite internal problems and their possible
resolution:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Internal-problems-requiring-graceful-node-shutdown-reboot-etc-td24856.html
<http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Internal-problems-requiring-graceful-node-shutdown-reboot-etc-td24856.html>

Referring to that discussion, I would define a special IgniteFailureAction in response to
IgniteOOM (IgniteFailureCause in terms of the new API). The action can purge, wipe out the
page memory or do another extra steps.

—
Denis