ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IGNITE-7107 Apache Ignite RPM packages
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2017 18:49:44 GMT
Hi Peter,

Not being an expert in Linux packing system, the overall description looks clear to me.

A minor comment, is that all ‘apache-ignite-fabric’ occurrences have to be renamed to
‘apache-ignite’. Ignite is presently called as an in-memory computing platform (that is
also a questionable name) and not a fabric. So for the simplicity it’s just better to use
‘apache-ignite’  for folders and config names.

—
Denis