ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time and scope for Apache Ignite 2.4
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2017 20:28:22 GMT
Andrey K., excellent progress! Do you think you will finish the task by the end of the year?

Furthermore, I see you are working on Java 9 specific tasks:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6728 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6728>

Is everything alright there? If you need a review try to ping a reviewer directly.

—
Denis