ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation for GA Grid: GA library to Apache Ignite
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 17:46:46 GMT
Akmal, yes, the updates need to be checked:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Document <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Document>

An actual reiview though can take place before or after a doc goes online.

Turik,

You can edit the page directly. Once you log in under your account, click on your name to
unveil a drop-down menu and select “Admin panel” from there. Then locate the GA page in
the docs tree and edit it.

—
Denis