ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Zinoviev <zaleslaw....@gmail.com>
Subject Add support of distributed matrices for OLS regression. (PR #3030 / IGNITE-5846)
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:55:46 GMT
Hello,

I've added support of distributed OLS regression per
IGNITE-5846 [1] and would want to push these to master.

Changes impact "ml" module, more details of portion of code can be
found in PR #3030 [2]. Yury Babak [3], Oleg Ignatenko[4] did review and
sanity
check.

The main idea was to keep OLS Regression as algorithm and add support of
many operations on SparseDistributedMatrix and SparseBlockDistributedMatrix.

To implement this functionality I added SparseBlockDistributedVector and
SparseDistributedVector classes. Also a few operations on distributed
vectors and matrices were implemented using power of affinity.

The successful build could be found here [5]

[1]  <goog_1261495998>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5846
[2]  <goog_1261495993>https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3030
[3] https://github.com/ybabak
[4] https://github.com/oignatenko