ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Zinoviev <zaleslaw....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite ML dense distributed matrices
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 07:21:21 GMT
Yury, I support one matrix with different strategies if it will have one
API.
Also distributed/local can be a strategy too.

And yet, Artem, Yury, we could think about DenceBlockDistributedMatrix of
course.

Or about Matrix(boolean isDistributed, boolean isBlock, boolean isSparse)
and implement all 8 cases