ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stop Ignite opening 47500 and 47100
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 06:49:08 GMT
Hi, please see examples
in org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.persistence.wal.reader.StandaloneNoopCommunicationSpi
and StandaloneNoopDiscoverySpi.

also please make sure classes are annotated @IgniteSpiNoop

This annotation helps Ignite ingernal stuff to identify this implementation
should be considered as stub.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov