ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Николай Ижиков <nizhikov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optimization of SQL queries from Spark Data Frame to Ignite
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 11:01:19 GMT
Hello, Vladimir.

> partition pruning is already implemented in Ignite, so there is no need
to do this on your own.

Spark work with partitioned data set.
It is required to provide data partition information to Spark from custom
Data Source(Ignite).

Can I get information about pruned partitions throw some public API?
Is there a plan or ticket to implement such API?

--
Nikolay Izhikov
NIzhikov.dev@gmail.com