ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISUCSS] Ticket filing process
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 22:57:26 GMT
On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 6:06 AM, Vladimir Ozerov <vozerov@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> Dima,
>
> As I already mentioned, the whole community more or less followed this
> process for years already with no success. My suggestion is to ask
> component maintainers to perform regular review of relevant tickets.

Your suggestion will not work, because we cannot force anyone to do the
tickets review. However, if the release version was assigned properly, the
release manager or component owners would have no choice but to do the
review.

To counter your point, I think we had much more success reviewing the
tickets before, when we had mainly assigned all the tickets to the upcoming
release, than now.

D.