ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject [DISUCSS] Ticket filing process
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 23:25:14 GMT
Igniters,

Currently, most new Jira tickets do not get reviewed and often get lost
unless some user complains about it.

In my view, the community must review all recently filed ticket and make
sure that we address most critical or most useful ones. Often an issue is
not critical from correctness standpoint, but is very useful from usability
stand point.

What if we always assigned the next release version to all the newly filed
tickets. This will force someone to look at the tickets before every
release and move some of them to the next release.

Thoughts?

D.