ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite Enhancement Proposal #6 (Metrics)
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 22:39:10 GMT
Thanks, Anton! All makes sense. I was actually under impression that Ignite
already provides some of these metrics.

Can you please create relevant tickets and add them to the IEP page?
Perhaps someone in the community could pick these up. This would be a very
nice way to get started with the project.

D.