ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yury Babak <y.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribute ApacheIgnite
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2017 10:01:10 GMT
Hello Eugeniu,

First of all thanks for your interest, we appreciate it.

Please feel free to ask any questions about ticket, module and whole
project.

>From my side I want to provide advice to take a look on Trainer and Model
API.

Basically org.apache.ignite.ml.Model is a result of any ML algorithm. And
Model could  make some prediction for the given value based on training
dataset.

Trainer(org.apache.ignite.ml) is method how we could generate(train) the
model. And for Bayes classifier we could have couple of trainers.

This API is currently in "work in progress" state but you can look at
org.apache.ignite.ml.trees.models.DecisionTreeModel and
org.apache.ignite.ml.trees.trainers.columnbased.ColumnDecisionTreeTrainer as
example.

Regards,
Yury