ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ксения Романова <kseniya_roman...@mail.ru.INVALID>
Subject 1st Apache Ignite Meetup in Moscow (Russia) on 12/12
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2017 15:15:26 GMT
We start Apache ®  Ignite ™  Meetups in Russia. Welcome to the inaugural gathering of
the Moscow Meetup on December 12! Our guest experts will talk about their experiences implementing
solutions for a large bank as well as a telecom company, based on Apache Ignite. Learn more
and join us at  https://www.meetup.com/Moscow-Apache-Ignite-Meetup/events/245332076/

Please feel free to share the link or tweet about Meetup:  https://twitter.com/denismagda/status/933829136971214848

If you have any questions or suggestions on dates and topics of Moscow or Saint Petersburg
Meetups, please contact me by  email or through meetup.com

Regards,
Kseniya