ignite-dev mailing list archives

From luqmanahmad <luqmanah...@gmail.com>
Subject Additional method for segment checks
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 23:44:54 GMT
Hi there,

I have started to work on segmentation checks and noticed that we are
missing a method from IgniteConfiguration which could be useful.

For example let say we have 3 segmentation resolver and we want all of them
to be passed we set the setAllSegmentationResolversPassRequired(true) but
what if we want to pass any 2 of them.

I think there should be a method available in
IgniteConfiguration#setMinSegmentsPass (int) which should be greater than
total segments, and it can be ignored in case
setAllSegmentationResolversPassRequired is set to true (ofcourse that would
depend on custom implementation of the plugin).

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Luqman