ignite-dev mailing list archives

From techbysample <tu...@netmille.com>
Subject Re: GA Grid: Request to contribute GA library to Apache Ignite
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2017 00:07:24 GMT
Denis/Yury,

I am in favor of the second approach.  Also, I envision GA Grid implemented
into a separate package within the ML module.

If possible, It seem's the initial priority would be merging GA Grid into
the ML module such that it operates independently. Next, we can
discuss/prioritize how best other ML algorithms could utilize GA Grid.(ie:
implement trainers based on GA Grid as you mentioned)
I am not very familiar with 'trainer' concepts in  ML but don't see it as an
issue.

Please advise.

Best,
Turik