ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Rakov <ivan.glu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistence per memory policy configuration
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 08:14:26 GMT
Guys, I think I got the point now.

Let's check the final design:

*DataStorageConfiguration* will have *isDefaultPersistenceEnabled*
property (default = false), which will be used for enabling persistence
in default data region.
*DataRegionConfiguration* will have *isPersistenceEnabled* property,
which will be used for enabling persistence in corresponding data
region. If value is not set, value of
*DataStorageConfiguration::isDefaultPersistenceEnabled* will be used by
default.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov