ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kornev <andrewkor...@hotmail.com>
Subject IgniteJdbcDriver's usage of JavaLogger
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:58:36 GMT
Hello,

Just curious if anyone knows why IgniteJdbcDriver class instantiates a JavaLogger() on line
410 rather than using the globally configured logger instance?

I have an slf4j logger configured and with ignite-indexing module in the classpath, I get
scary looking (albeit benign) message in my logs during startup:

Oct 23, 2017 9:02:23 AM java.util.logging.LogManager$RootLogger log
SEVERE: Failed to resolve default logging config file: config/java.util.logging.properties

Shouldn't IgniteJdbcDriver be fixed?

Thanks
Andrey