ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Дмитрий Рябов <somefire...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring of IgniteKernal ack methods
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 14:12:59 GMT
IgniteKernal and some other classes have more places to refactor. At least
for better readable form or to remove inner class [1]. May be create some
tickets for refactoring such complex places? I mean to create main ticket
like [2] or [3], and when someone see something complex *and* the way to
refactor - he can create subtask/PR for refactoring. Thoughts?

[1] - http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Mini
mize-amount-of-inner-classes-predicates-tuples-etc-td17689.html
[2] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4575
[3] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5156